Bali, Take Me Back Please?

I had so much fun with my friends in Bali. We had a holiday for 5 days, and it feels like a very short time. We went there by airplane. And we went by train when we go to Bandung.

We came to more than 5 culture destination in Bali, and also we went to Jembatan Suramadu. But my favorite destiny is when ma and my friends went to Tirta Empul. Why? Because it is so cute that we wear a traditional sarong from Bali. Look at below pictures❤ and when we were there, there was a ceremony and they wear white clothes and it looks so beautiful.


 Beside that, I love Kuta. We had some free time there and I spent it fully. I played at the beach, having a good lunch, and also a good view at Kuta. I love Bali so much❤
Please take me back with my friends again

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MUNGGAHAN : SAMBUT RAMADHAN DENGAN KEBERSAMAAN

Recommendation for Scholarship