About My Self


Hallo everyone! Assalamualaikum…

Today, here I’m gonna introduce myself to all of you. Actually, I don’t really like writing and making some reading  but now I will give you some. My name is Nandita Yasfi Nafisah. But you can call me Nandita or anything as you want and as it is good to be some nickname. I love my name because it is looking good haha. I’m sorry if you don’t think so, I’m just little bit kidding.  It’s just for your little information that my name has given to me from my mother which get inspired to Nandito, he is actor in Telenovela or whatever  it called, I don’t know but yes because of that. Maybe in that day, Telenovela was so fabulous and my mother loved it very much. 

I was born in Bandung on April 27th 2002, and now I’m  15 years old. I started doing my activities in school when I was 5th. I studied in TK Melati for 1 year. Then I continued to school in SDN Garuda-Dadali for 6 years and got experience to study in 1 Junior High School Bandung for 3 years. After approximately 10 years strive for knowledge then now I’m in 3 Senior High School Bandung which is the most popular, favorite, incredible school  in Bandung  and maybe in province and maybe in Indonesia. I thought it is right because for being the student of 3 Senior High School Bandung, we must be the good person with the well mannered self and the great knowledge. I’m happy for being there.

I love increasing my society. I love having so many friends. It will makes your daily colorful. Maybe it heard usual, but seriously, having so many friends is better than be alone. When you are sad, happy, bored, tired, or anything you have friends to share with. By the way, it is no infrequent that some people think that I’m not friendly, even disposed to make someone little bit fed up because my sharp-eyed and my silence when see other people or friends while they talked or anything. I don’t feel so, I’m not, please someone tells me that It wasn’t right. I love you all. Loveeeeee.

There is one thing that Ilove but I hate in the same time. I like eating. I’m in love with food, spicy food but I hate being fat because for what I've done. I can not stop eating if there is no someone that tells me to stop. My oddity is I love eating but I don’t want being chubby especially in cheek. I can’t mention one by one about my favorite food but the most delicious food I’ve ever known is nasi padang, satay, martabak, meatball, mcd, steak, and  a spicy food. 

I’m a fangirl. Super fangirl. I’m so addicted with a cute, handsome, cool, and hot guy with adorable eyes and impressive hair. Can you imagine how lovable the guy with that criteria?  Cole Sprouse, Dimitriskad, Zayn, Niall, Dolan twins, Martinez twin, Dylan Sprouse, Bradley, Dylan Dauzat, Froy, Alex Lange, Cameron, Shawn, Magcon, Why Don’ We, Newhope, Nash, Aaron, Dylan Jordan, Rowland, Jacob Whitesides, etc. Sometimes, I’m feel so crazy when I am fangirling alone and especially when I’m with my friends who have the same personality as me. I’m not really crazy, I’m just devoting my hobby with saving their photos, watching their videos, screaming aloud, listening to their music, and so much things to do.

I’m interested with music. I love music extremely. I love listening to music everytime. It is just like a moodbooster when our feelings were so blurry. My most  favorite music is Shawn Mendes’s. He is so talented and I’m so amazed with that. The music is so good. Beside that I love One Direction’s songs, and so much songs that I can’t tell you all. For me, listening music is like a heaven. Oh god, it is copious, I’m sorry but it is the truth. Music makes me feel happy and it says what we want to hear, and nothing, no one could says to us except the music. Basically I have to love Quran the most….. Quran Quran Quran then music.

That’s all from me. I hope you enjoy it and glad to be my friend.  A little introduction about Nandita, a little girl with an extraordinary dreams. See you in other chance. Assalamu’alaikum…

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bali, Take Me Back Please?

TANTANGAN MASA DEPAN : PESATNYA PERTUMBUHAN PENDUDUK

MUNGGAHAN : SAMBUT RAMADHAN DENGAN KEBERSAMAAN